Our Residential Title Group is Experienced in Handling all Types of Residential Real Estate Transactions.
Our goal is to use a highly skilled approach to provide first rate service and attention to every matter so that we can place you in the home of your dreams.
Unlike most title companies offering title services in Florida, our Residential Title Group is not only service driven but attorney supervised. Typically, title companies in Florida are managed and operated by non-attorneys or have limited, if no, attorney supervision or management, but at Miller Johnson Law, P.L., we consider each party significant and each transaction as paramount.
Our Residential Title Group is meticulously current on all TRID, CFPB, Lending, and ALTA’s Best Practices compliance requirements.
Our Residential Title Group
- Maintains detailed escrow accounting in compliance with Best Practices and TRID Compliance
- Prepares and reviews all necessary closing documents, surveys, and title commitments
- Prepares corrective deeds, durable powers of attorney, and any all corrective work that needed to get the closing to the table.
- Provides both in-office, mail-away, and mobile closings
- Ensures the buyer and lender receives clear and marketable title
- Collects all applicable stamps, taxes, and fees to record the documents with the appropriate county and/municipality
- Deliver copies of closing documents, deeds, and title policies to owners in a timely and expeditious manner
Miller Johnson Law, P.L. is an approved title agent for:
- Fidelity National Title/Chicago Title Insurance Company
- Old Republic National Title Insurance Company
- Alliant National Title Insurance Company
- WFG National Title Insurance Company