Lori A. Pieper
Lori A. Pieper is a litigation and probate attorney with Miller Johnson Law, P.L. Mrs. Pieper specializes in Family Law, Estate Planning, and Probate. Mrs. Pieper uses her expertise and personal experience to help individuals and families navigate through the emotional process of their family law cases. Mrs. Pieper represents individuals in relation to dissolution of marriages, paternity actions, step-parent adoptions, modifications, enforcement and contempt proceedings. Mrs. Pieper also handles estate planning and trust matters, wills, and probate cases.
Mrs. Pieper is a graduate of University of North Florida and Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law.
Mrs. Pieper is a member of the Florida Bar, Central Florida Family Law Inns of Court, and The Greater Sanford Regional Chamber of Commerce. Mrs. Pieper is also an avid volunteer as “Team Mom” for her oldest son’s baseball league.
In her spare time, Mrs. Pieper enjoys spending time with her husband and three children, going to Disney, and volunteering with her son’s little league.
· Florida, 2013
Professional Associations and Memberships
· Member, Central Florida Family Law Inns of Court
Community Associations and Memberships
· Member, The Greater Sanford Regional Chamber of Commerce
· Member, Egrets Landing HOA Social Committee
· 2017-2018 Treasurer, Egrets Landing HOA Board of Directors
· Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law, J.D., 2012
· University of North Florida, B.A., Criminal Justice with minor in Sociology, 2006